Rinnai Energy-Saver Balanced Flue 309
Comfortable, warm and efficient – a real breath of fresh air.
With a minimum energy efficiency rating of 4.8 Stars, our range of Energysaver® heaters outperform almost all other forms of heating. Sending out warm, clean air, they create zero emissions into the room, which is ideal for those susceptible to allergies or respiratory problems. This is achieved by the Energysaver’s power flue system, which expels the combustion products outside leaving the air inside fresh and healthy. Also, all Energysaver heaters come with a humidifier tray. By adding water to the tray, the humidity in the room rises making it feel warmer and more comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency rating, reducing your heating costs
- Superior indoor air quality with zero emissions into the room
- Power flue design allows for flexible installation, with multiple options to suit your home
- Full electronic thermostatic control that allows you to select a desired temperature which is then maintained by the heater
- Inbuilt humidifier tray, easy way to humidify indoor air for greater comfort
- Child lock prevents unwanted access
- Available in both Natural Gas and LPG
- Dual Digital Timers allow for on and off programming for both mornings and evenings
- Pre-heat Mode ensures your room reaches a comfortable temperature by the time programmed
- Economy Mode allows the heater to modulate down after 1 hour when set temperature is reached.
- Reduces running costs with no noticeable change in temperature
- Auto off function operates when the minimum heat setting of the heater still has too much heat output to maintain the set temperature.
- If the auto-off feature is activated, the heater would turn off rather than heat the room above the set temperature.
KINDLY CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Out of stock