Design changes are being made to this model which means it will not be available for the rest of the year. Please bear with us.
An Endless Supply of Hot Water
Vec Power’s range of water heaters are undoubtedly the industry leaders in terms of Quality, versatility and performance. By using advanced water flow detection, Vec Power manage to make their water heaters operate at water pressures, and flow rates, that would simply make lesser units choke. The intelligent burner system only lights the burners you actually need to achieve your desired water temperatures, and the fan assisted system ensures the most efficient burn of your gas. These water heaters can easily replace large electric geysers and cost far less to run. Use them in line with a solar valve unit and solar geyser, and your home or business’ hot water will cost you almost nothing!
Named the Infinity series, because as long as you can supply gas and water you have a completely limitless supply of hot water and as with all gas water heaters, you are not paying to store hundreds of liters of hot water that you are not using.
Features and Benefits of Vec Power Gas Geysers:
• Fully automated (No settings to be concerned about)
• Continues flow (No tank—Therefore cannot run out of hot water)
• Energy rating of six stars (Giving you more hot water for less)
• Three-way burner modulation for the most efficient gas consumption (90% -Efficient)
• Anti-freeze protection for our icy cold winter spells
• Remote control for exact water temperature.
• Error code recall should the geyser stop working (Fault finding)
• Three times automatic restart function avoids unnecessary call-outs
• Automated electronic safety checks done continuously
18 Litre Gas Geyser: Up to one full bathroom + kitchen tap simultaneous continues water flow.
24 Litre Gas Geyser: Up to two full bathrooms + kitchen tap simultaneous continues water flow.
30 Litre Gas Geyser: Up to three bathrooms + kitchen tap simultaneous continues water flow.
Remote Control: Adjust the temperature settings remotely – sold seperately – price on application
Installation work must be performed in accordance with national standards and by authorised qualified gas installers. SANS 10087-1
* 5 Years on the Heat Exchanger
* 3 Years on the gas and water components
* 1 Year on electrical components
Natural gas units also available – kindly ask for price.